Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What if Shirt


Last week I went to MOPS and I had a new tee shirt that I made on. A women that I would never had guessed was not a Christian asked me about it. She said is it what if I get to eat all the ice cream I wanted. I said What if you died to day would you go to heaven or hell. She said why does it have to be that. I said well it is an important question where would you go. She did not believe in an actual Hell. She thought everyone went to heaven as long as they did not murder anyone. She thought she could just ask and she would be forgiven. I asked her if your mother was raped and killed and the judge is a good judge he will punish the man. Then I said if I had my son die in that mans place then the judge could be just and let the guy go. Then I explained Jesus dieing on the cross for the sins of those that repent and trust in his death and she asked for a website and I gave her way of the master sight. It was great. I am going to make some more of these tee shirts.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that happened at MOPS! I am so glad that you explained it to her.

    Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.