Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Preach to one person

I was stoplight preaching on Hollywood Blvd on Friday. I go through the following over and over again.

" The Million dollar question is: if you died today would you go to heaven or to hell? Here is a quick test: If you told 1 lie, stole one thing, hated one person or lusted after one person God sees you as a liar, a thief, and murder and an adulter at heart. If God judges you by the 10 commandments you would be guilty and go to Hell. Jesus died on the cross for the sins of those who repent and put there trust in Jesus. God commands everyone everywhere to repent and obey the Gospel. For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have ever lasting life. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father but by me. Please I beg of you repent and put your trust in Jesus dieing on the cross."



There was a woman in a pink head scarf or vail. She watched me preach as she walked by and I turned and preached to her. She smiled and seemed to listen the entire way. I am not sure how she did not bump into anyone even 10 feet past me she still had her head turned my way. She is probably someone who would not have stopped to listen to me but she listened and smiled as I preached to her. I pray for the women to get saved every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.