Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Women tried to kill her husband

Today in Oakland I talked to a women in a wheel chair who did not think she was going to go to heaven since she was not a good person. She said that she was one that would never take anything from anyone. She told me that she had tried to kill her husband but was unsucessful. She told me that he had stabbed her first and she really did not know why. She had gone to prison and had prayed to get out of there. She told me that she got angry at people all the time and could see that she was not a good person. I explained that God created us and did not create us to be robots. God knew we would not be able to keep his law and that he sent his only son Jesus to die on the cross for the sins of those who repent and put their trust in him. I told her that it is Gods rightiousness that gets us to heaven and not ours. She told me that she liked talking to me. She told me that her friend keeps asking her to go to her church. I pray that she does start going to church and puts her trust in Jesus's rightiousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.