Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Preach even if you do not have an Audience

I preached the gospel on Friday in Glendale CA. While preaching there was no one that I could see was listening. Several people told me that they could hear me 2 blocks away preaching the gospel. I learned that night to preach to an audiance of one. (God) The next day I was preaching at Huntington beach. I picked Marci out of a crowd of about 100. Marci heard me preach the gospel on Friday night in Glendale CA while he was eating dinner. I did not know that anyone heard me. He and his girlfriend saw me preaching and remembered me from the night before and I picked him out of the crowd to take the good test. Here is what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.