Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Mediator

Today this will be what I used to persuade Men.

I am standing here because when I was a student here no one told me what I am about to tell you. No one took the time to explain this to me. Had I understood this then I would have avoided a lot of pain.

10 out of 10 die it is the ultimate statistic. We are all going to die and then comes the Judgement.

If you died today would you go to heaven or hell? Here is the quick test. If you told 1 lie if you stole one thing if you hated one person? God sees you as a liar a thief and a murder. If God judged you by the 10 commandments you would be guilty and go to hell. "God has commanded that you repent of your sin and forsake your sin. He has commanded you to believe the gospel and, by faith alone, receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Jesus said, 'Unless a person is born again they will not see the kingdom of God.' And if God, through His grace, mercy, and love causes you to be born again; then, as a result you will turn from your sin and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. So, please, I beg of you. Repent and believe the gospel while God has given you time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.