Sunday, February 15, 2009

What if What?

I witnessed to a girl tonight. She saw my What if? bracelet and said what if what? I said " What if you died tonight would you go to heaven or hell?" She said she was going to go to hell since she was a firefighter. She said it was a well known fact that all fire fighters go to Hell. I asked her why she thought that. She told me that her pastor told her that and went over verses in the Bible to show her that was the case. I tried to explain to her that was not the case and explained why people do go to hell and what Jesus died for and that with repentance and faith she would go to heaven too. She told me that her pastor assured her what she was saying was true and I told her she needed a new pastor and told her to go to our church. I told her that there were lots of fire fighters at our church and that they were saved and going to go to heaven. I told her she needed a new pastor. I wrote this pastor an email to see what he has to say.
I am assuming that this girl is making this up but what if she is not?What if this pastor is an apostate pastor? What would one do? He would be leading a whole flock to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.