Saturday, September 19, 2009

Signing up my son for Swimming Lessons

Went this morning to sign up my son for swimming lessions.  As I was coming home I noticed a trunk sale.  This is where people park and open their trunk and sell stuff out of it.  So I thought I might be able to find an easel so that I would not have to make one.  As I was walking and looking I heard what if What?  I said to the older gental men what if you died today would you go to heaven or hell.  He told me somewhere between.  I walked him through the commandments which he told me he was guilty and then told me he would go somewhere between.  He asked if going to Central Catholic would help him not go to hell I told him it would not help him at all.  He called the teachers there a chose word and liars and then told me he would go somewhere between.   I explained that the only way to heaven was if he trusted that Jesus died on the cross for his sins and that he had to trust in that and repented.  I then witnessed to another older gentalmen who told me that his wife would go first and she was so good she was bound to go and he would just hang on to her shirt and get in too.  I had a good conversation with him as well.  I guess I did not got to find an easle.  I went to witness.  After I drove out I thought I should have handed out tracts there.  Oh well 2 people heard the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.