Wednesday, September 16, 2009

50 minutes

Last year I learned that 1 hour was not a waste. So now I have 50 minutes on Wednesdays and I will charish that time. I read for Project Ezera today and it went pretty good. A fellow Christian and police officer stopped by to listen and to encourage us. I witnessed to 3 people today that understood what I explained to them. Please pray for these 3 souls. Jews for Jesus were on Pitt campus today as well. They had "Jesus Loves You" shirts on. I did not get to talk to them at all. The time was very short but I get to serve the Lord still.

1 comment:

  1. Every hour you spend on Jesus is wasted. Because Jesus isn't real. You see... The foot soldiers for Jesus are all exactly like you. Dimwitted bags of douche with limited education, less intelligence than your average dung beetle and no social life outside of their fellow history deniers.

    ReplyDelete

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.