Thursday, September 10, 2009

Being disowned



Today I went to the Steelers Tailgate and I did a quick stoplight preaching over and over again at the red light. It goes something like this.

" The Million dollar question is if you died today would you go to heaven or would you go to hell. Here is a quick test. If you told 1 lie you are a liar. If you hated one person you are a murder and if you steal one thing you are a theif. If God judges you by the 10 commandments you would be guilty and go to hell. Jesus died on the cross for the sins of those that repent and put their trust in him. For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father but by me."

I was very nervious. I started out the evening by reading Isaiah 53 for Project Ezera. That got a little bit of the nerviousness out but I was nervious for about the first hour. Then my feet just hurt. The crowd was great. I was afraid that I would get hit or hurt but the crowd was great.

The worst part of the night was when my Mom pushed my aunt by the corner and even though I said hello they both looked away the entire time. My mom pushed my aunt accross the street in her wheel chair as fast as she could. I guess that is how you know you are a freak... Not even your own mother will acknowledge that she knows you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.