Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Unsaved Grandfather




My grandfather is dieing and it has been very difficult. I witnessed to my grandfather and I should have done that earlier. He was unable to talk but he grabbed my face and kissed me. He is 85 and was a marine in the 5th wave of Iwo Jima. Watching him go through a bleed in the brain has been very difficult and the hospital that he is at is on the corner where I go and witness every Wednesday. It is funny since many people that I have tried to give tracts to now see me in the hospital in the Neuro ICU caring for my Grandfather. It has been life changing and it is easier to hand out tracts everyday since I am right where I normally go to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.