Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Open Air Preaching in Oakland



Today there was open air preaching in Oakland. People stopped and asked me what we were doing. I went through the good person test with them. They understood that they had lied, stolen and hated and if God judged them by the 10 commandments they would be guilty and go to hell. I explained that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of those that repent and trust that Jesus died on the cross for them. They very very gratefull to hear this message and Pastor Ron talked and prayed with them after they were done listening to me. Then after he prayed with them Pastor Ron got up and took my place with the PA system and preached the gospel. A few people stopped and listened to the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.