Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going to the Rite Aid

My grandfather had really bad cramps and we asked the nurse if we could have hot packs for his legs. She said that the hospital did not carrry those. I asked if I could go and get ones if they would use them and she said yes. I headed down the hallway and off to the Rite Aid at the bottom of the hill in Oakland. While walking down the hall I heard a women giving people directions to get to Rite Aid. She asked if I knew how to get there and I said sure Follow me I am headed there myself. They told me that their brother who is 32 had a stroke and they had to cut out his ceribelum and that he would have to learn to do all movement over again. She said he was lucky to be alive. I asked the Mom there was a whole family following me if she died today what would happen. She said she hoped she would go to heaven. I told her I would give her a quick test. I asked her if she had told a lie and she said yes. I asked if she had stolen anything and she said yes. I asked if she had used Gods name in vain and she said yes. I asked her if God Judged her by the 10 commandments would she be innocent or guilty and she said guilty and I asked her if she would go to heaven or Hell and she said hell. I explained that Jesus died on the cross for her sins and that to recieve payment for her sins she needed to repent and trust in Jesus on the cross. She said it was interesting that I talked to her about this since she had just been baptized the day before. I thought it was interesting that she did not know all of this before she got Baptized at the "Church of God"

God was in control of that trip to the rite aid. My Grandfathers nurse is using that hot pack that I bought at rite aid every day for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.