Saturday, January 23, 2010

Standing Outside of Planned Parenthood overview

Standing infront of planned parenthood is something you have to experience to really understand. It is unbelievable.



There is a half circle that goes out into the street and if you are pro-life you are not allowed to go into the circle.

If you want to go to the other side of planned parenthood on you have to cross the street cross the street to the left and then cross back over to the side of the street you were on before just on the otherside of the circle like a uturn. If you do not then you get a citation from the Police. I now have my picture on the wall inside of planned parenthood I am a marked pro-lifer. Like having my picture up in the post office for being a criminal. There are 3 old people that seem to be aleast 70 that go every Tuesday-Saturday. 7am-10am . The three older people have huge signs of babies being murdered and of babies the age that are being murdered. 7am-10am is the time that Babies are murdered. I think about 10 babies where murdered today. You can not stop or get in the way of people going to kill their babies but people yell things like ask for a sonigram. I yelled your baby has fingernails when I was not preaching or reading. It is a time for prayer.

I got there about 6:45am to watch the staff of planned parenthood walk into the clinic. I talked to the 3 Catholic older people before everything began. They were very nice.
I read from about 7am-8am. Kevin and his family showed up and I gave them tracts and they handed them out on the corners not near the clinic so that people would take the tracts. This is a good warm up.

One paster showed up around 8am and he went against the rules on purpose and walked through that half circle over and over again inciting the planned parenthood security guy on purpose. I am not sure why a pastor would do that but he did. Him breaking the law on purpose made me very nervious. I had just finished reading the sled stuff and the gospel so I left to find kevin and his family when the planned parenthood guy said he was calling the police.


After regrouping with Kevin, Diane and their daughter and freind we went back to infront of the abortion clinic. The police got called 3 times while I was there. They seem to take a long time to showup. Kevin read for Project Erza for the first time. Kevins daughter and friend read for the first time too. I read the gospel serveral times. right after Kevins Daughter started reading 2 very outragious guys showed up trying to start fights and spiting on the pro-life signs. I got my camera out and started video taping them. I think my camera might be broken after the guy hit my camera since I was taping him. But since I started taping him he stopped trying to fight people. The video camera is really a great security measure.  Since he thought he was being taped he was milder if you watch the video you be like what was he doing earlier?

My heart is really for the Catholic 3 elderly people that are out there all the time and not saved. It is like 2 little Mother Tereasa's and Gondi. They are doing mightly things and they are not saved. They are who I will be preaching to next time. They are doing good deeds and I am rooting for them to get saved. If good deeds got people into heaven they would be going.

There are catholic people standing around the half circle praying the rosary over and over again the entire time. It is such a shame they are not saved.
Here are the videos from the day. The one there is swearing. When Kevins daughter was reading John 1 is when the 2 strange guys showed up. I walked around her as he was coming around so that he could not get near her. I am not sure his goal was to get near her but he verbally attacked those that he had seen up on the box particularly for a bit and since she was on the box reading Gods word there was no way I wanted him near her.








12 comments:

  1. I am in no way Pro Choice..not at all. I am just asking you that you be very careful about saying that Catholics are not saved. Some are, and just because they are praying the rosery does not mean they are not saved. I think Abortion is wrong, but I also disagree with the protestors...There are other ways to get the point across..Just my 2cents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exodus 20
    3 "You shall have no other gods before [a] me.

    4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.

    They are praying to Mary and Jesus is the only intercessor.

    Ask those Catholics if Jesus died for all of their sins or are they doing good works to make up the rest to get from purgatory to heaven.

    What else should one do to make sure people know that they should not kill their own babies?
    They will not play a pro-life commercial during the super bowl 2 years in a row. Last year the commercial they did not play was just a video of a baby in the womb, no words what so ever. So advertizing on TV is out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, they do pray to Mary...but not ALL of them do. A very good friend of mine is Catholic, you know her to...and she is the biggest witness for Jesus and salvation that I know....I just cannot stand when people generalize like that. Not all catholics believe in purgatory, or confession to a priest..but the love the tradition of the catholic faith. I believe we are all to wrapped up in what "denomintaion" people are. We all serve the same God. Does that mean that the man I know who is born again, but is Jewish by tradition is going to hell??
    And the prolife ad is running, BTW. Again, "they will know we are Christians by our love!! not by our condemnation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On another note. There is only 1 reason to run to Jesus and get saved. Saved from your sin. One has to know what sin is before they are going to run to Jesus to get that fixed. Sin is breaking Gods laws. One has to know what Gods laws are before they can see if they broke Gods laws. A person must see that if they have lied stolen, lusted, hated that they will be seen as a liar a thief and adulter and a murder and God is going to Judge every person thought word and deed. Jesus came and did not break any of the laws. he was completely innocent. He died on the cross to pay the fine for those that repent and trust in Jesus. There is only 1 reason to run to Jesus and that is because he paid the fine. How could a person repent or why would they repent if they did not know they were guilty. Why would they care about Jesus on the cross if they do not see themselves as guilty. The cross is fulishness to those that are parishing. Unless people see themselves as guilty they will not run to Jesus for the right reason. If they are not running to Jesus for the right reason they do not understand who Jesus is and why he came. IF you do not have the right Jesus you do not have Jesus. If you do not have the right son you do not have the right father. if you do not have the right father you will follow that one to hell.

    All gospel messages are as follows.

    Law-Judgement-Grace
    with a response of REPENTANCE and FAITH.

    If it is any other message then it is not the gospel and it can not save anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is no talking to you, and yes she is born again, and she would say that!! She is in your small group!!!!! You are so quick to judge

    ReplyDelete
  6. She would not say she is Catholic. She only goes to witness to Catholics. She goes to another church after going to Catholic Church to get fed. Ask her if she is a Catholic and she would say no. She goes way out of her way to witness to Catholics. Her heart is for them to get saved. She would tell you that Catholics are not saved.

    She uses Way of the Master to witness to entire Confirmation classes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. true, although I have never heard her say once she is not catholic, and if this is the case, that she is against catholisim, why would she even teach ccd. when you say catholics CANNOT be Christians, you are acting as if you have any say in it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will be the end of this conversation. I do not wish to make you angry at me...I just feel very strongly about certain things and you hit the nerve on two of them..lol.
    I know some dear friends of mine who are catholic and are saved..I know this because I have had the salvationand born again talk with them. The Lord works in there hearts. I see it..they know it, and if someday they chose to leave the catholic church so be it. But right now, in there walk with God this is where they are. I do not think it will win any souls to the Lord by telling them they cannot get anything out of it and to leave. That is insulting to what they believe.
    You do what you feel the Lord leads you to do, and I will do the same. I pray you have much success in what you do. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She teaches CCD so that the kids can hear the truth. She goes so that she can teach CCD so that she can teach the kids the truth. That is the only reason that she goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Catholic church is teaching heresey. It is not about insulting people it is about the truth. People should go and listen to the truth. If they know that the Catholic church is lying to them then they should leave. Do they really believe that purgatory is a lie and that Mary worship is idolitry and that they do not have to go to confession? Do they really believe that the eucorist is no turned into Jesus every Sunday and that they do not sacrifice Jesus every Sunday they why would they go.

    Jesus died on the cross 1 time. They claim to sacrifice him every Sunday. They claim to actually eat his body. Gross.

    I would not hang out where I was lied to every week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would not hang out where I was lied to every week.

    Then I most humbly suggest you wait until the Allegheny freezes over, walk to the middle of the 6th Street bridge and jump head-first onto the ice.

    ReplyDelete

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.