Monday, June 15, 2009

A Stiring Thought

I got all my bird stuff up almost like Ray's. I put up the Mirrored film on my back windows in the dinning room. I had bought a bird feeder and had it by the window last year and it did not work because I did not have the mirrored film on the glass. Now I have the bird feeders right up against the glass and the mirrored film. I was thinking about if someone would come and visit my house and see my bird feeders right up against the glass, They would say how much is that worth to you? I then thought of Schindler's List . The ending, the war is over, where he is about to drive away the Jews in the factory have given him a letter saying he saved them and not to hurt him. Schindler's takes off his rings and weeps and says how many people could I have saved with these. He thinks why did I keep these silly rings I could have saved more lives. I think will that be what it is like on Judgement day? Will we look at all our stuff and say how many gospel tracts could I have bought instead of putting up my treasured bird feeders? How many more would have known the truth?
What will mean anything on the day of judgement? How many more could have been saved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.