Monday, November 2, 2009

Project Ezera

I read every week for Project Ezera.  I think it is a great out reach.  People that would not normally hear Gods word get a chance to hear it.  Gods word will never return void.  I talk to lots of people about there faith every week.  I never know the outcome.  However when I read the word of God I know that it is God honoring.  Reading a chapter to three chapters of the Bible every week really helps me get comfortable with hearing my own voice.  It also helps by bringing up the things of God.  I always practice reading the chapters ahead of time.  The names of people and places can be difficult to read properly.   You can join project Ezera on facebook.  It is a great way to get your feet wet for open air preaching. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes it's obvious that reading is something that you have yet to master. Please let it be known when you are open air preaching. I will bring my two christian hating children to dine on you. I promise that more than your feet will get wet.

    ReplyDelete

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.