Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What can you do in an hour?

This morning I went down to Oakland and on the way down I thought what can be done in 1 hour why go down. I thought about calling my Friend E and did not. I thought it is only a little time what can be done? My friend E called me and said are you going and will you pick me up. I said yes. I prayed on the way for many to be saved and all for His Glory. I picked up E and we practiced our witness on the way. We witnessed 1 to 1 about 10 people then my friend realized that we were 1 minute walk away from the hospital that her friend was in who had kidney replacement and it was failing. We did not have much time but we headed her way. We handed out tracts in the hospital. We found her friend and after talking to her for a while found that her freind was not saved as thought and she was the one that we had gone down to encourage and witness to. It turns out that you can do a lot in an hour. Witness for Christ even if you just have a few moments. It will have eternal consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please limit your questions to those about being saved and why we witness to people.